BOO!

I am linking up with Cynthia at 2nd Grade Pad to BOO some blog friends


I didn't exactly follow the rules but I'm playing anyway.

BOO to...

Photobucket

and

for being the first blogs that I followed when I began over a year and a half ago and continue to inspire me!

BOO to...


for writing me a sweet email, recommending my blog to her friends, and honoring my blog as one of her first FAVORITE blogs!

BOO to...



who continues to be at the top of my site referral list along with my  best friend Pinterest!


belongs to my sister from another life who teaches with me and suffers through eating lunch with me in the school cafeteria without a class every day!

Stop by and check out the friends on my BOO list and then head over to


Welcome to 2nd Grade Pad


And BOO some of your blog friends!




5 comments

Cynthia said...

Thanks so much for linking up and playing BOO!

:-)
Cynthia
2nd Grade Pad

Kristen said...

This is so sweet Kathy and completely made my day!! Thank you so much...I'm so glad to have met you on the blogs :) :)

Kimberly said...

Being boo'd by you was a nice surprise! Love following your blog!
Kimberly
Funky First Grade Fun

Rachelle said...

AHHH!!! I just love you, Kathy!!! Thank you for always being an inspiration to me and sooo many other teachers!!!!!

Delena Allen said...

I have not been blog hopping or paying attention. I did not even know that I had been booed by you, and we work together. I feel so honored. Thank you for recognizing me.
Delena

Post a Comment

THANKS for taking the time to comment!