Feeling Neglected...


It's all my fault!! I admit it.

However, I created a FANGATE on my Facebook page with something just for you.

Go directly to...


Click on the tab...



and collect a NEW set of activities for any story/book.

** You must LIKE my page to collect the activities. ENJOY!!

Also, your invitation to my Back to School BASH will be coming soon!


I have also been SUPER BUSY working behind the scenes on a NEW BLOG with some of my favorite blog friends.

Click the button below to check it out.



We are having a big LAUNCH next week, opening our FANGATE on Facebook, and  SCHOOLAPALOOZA for back to school!

THANKS for your patience!

2 comments

Lori Rosenberg said...

I LOVE your fan freebie! Thanks so much Kathy!
Lori
Teaching With Love and Laughter
luvyorkies@gmail.com

Kathy said...

THANKS Lori!

Post a Comment

THANKS for taking the time to comment!