LABOR DAY BOGO SALE!


I am throwing a BOGO SALE at my Teachers Pay Teachers Store as a special reward for all my friends and their hard work in honor of LABOR DAY!

For every item you purchase between now and September 1st, 2014 at midnight, choose one of equal or lesser value to get for FREE!

Just make your purchase and email me directly at KLaw715053@aol.com, put BOGO in the subject line, and tell me what you purchased and what you would like your FREE item to be.  I will reply to your email with your FREE item.  It's just that easy.

Click on the pic to go SHOPPING and ENJOY your long weekend!

2 comments

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for a great sale! I stocked up!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this opportunity for huge savings. For sure, there are lots of teachers who looked forward to back to school sales.

Post a Comment

THANKS for taking the time to comment!